for the website https://academy.heidelbergengineering.com of Heidelberg Engineering Inc.:
In order to keep you apprised of our new products, updates, seminar information, discounts and special offers and to provide clinical support and technical support to you we may ask you to provide information about yourself, your product application and results you may have achieved. We will not sell or rent your information to third parties except as set forth in Part D below.
Our website may include links to third party websites. These sites are governed by their own privacy statements and policies, and Heidelberg is not responsible for their operations, including but not limited to their information practices. Users submitting information to or through these third party websites should review the privacy statement and policy of these sites before providing them with nonpublic personal information.
B. What information of yours we collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information about your identity such as your name, address and contact information when you submit a case for our review or when submit a support request on our site;
- Surveys, applications and other forms filled by you on our site; and
- Log files of our site.
C. How your information is used
We use the nonpublic personal information we collect about you in order:
- To effect, administer, or enforce transactions that you have requested or authorized or to maintain or service your customer account with us;
- To respond to your requests, customize your experience on our website, and to communicate with you about updates to your products, and about new products, seminars, discounts, special offers and other services we provide that we think will be of interest to you;
- To comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or court order which applies to us;
- We share aggregated statistical data with our business partners or for public relations. However, this aggregated information is not tied to any nonpublic personal information; and
- We also use IP address information to analyze trends, administer the site, improve site performance and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
D. With whom your information may be shared
- We share your information with our affiliate, Heidelberg Engineering GmbH, to provide product and technical support that you have requested or authorized;
- We may also share your information with our service providers, as permitted by law, to effect, administer, or enforce transactions that you have requested or authorized;
- We may share general information, that does not include any nonpublic personal information about the Heidelberg web site with third parties. If Heidelberg (or substantially all of our assets) is acquired, we expect that customer information would be transferred along with the other business assets as permitted by law; and
- We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
E. Security procedures
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Children are not eligible to use our site and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or use the site.